Click here to download the 2013-2014 Seed Guide
"right click" and "save as" if your computer blocks popups.
We don’t say it enough; but thank you. Thank you for believing in SCI, its employees, its products, and for being the best customers in the seed industry.
When Dan and I started SCI, we dreamed we would have a nice little seed company; but with your help we have been able to build an outstanding, big seed company.
Yes, we have gone through some major changes, but we have focused on not changing anything that touches our customers. Those changes that will impact our customers will be focused on improving SCI’s genetic and trait offerings; as well as provide stability for the long run in the seed industry.
Since our decision to work with and introduce genetics from PROaccess® Genetics, our corn volume has grown (since 2009) 65% and our bean volume has grown (since 2008) nearly 75%.
As the seed industry continues to evolve; this year’s rapid change is very evident in the 2013-14 SCI Seed Guide. SCI will be releasing 11 new hybrids in 19 different trait combinations, as well as 11 new soybean varieties in 2 different trait combinations.
SCI is still true to its principles by being based on…
- Strong Eastern Corn Belt Testing – 106 replicated corn, soybean, and wheat locations located in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, and Virginia.
- Quality Seed
- Strong Agronomic Services
- Customer Service Oriented
- Avenue to superior seed traits and technologies
- And, offering Simply, the Best Value in the Seed Industry™